Wednesday, October 6, 2021October 11, 2021 Board Agenda
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
From: Sully Buttes Student Council - 2021 Homecoming Activities
The Homecoming week this year is Monday September 6th – 11th.
This is our 52nd Olympian Days.
The parade theme is “The Great Outdoors”.
Tuesday – Sept. 7th
- K-12 students will dress in Country vs Country Club.
- Elementary will dress as Cowboys and Cowgirls
- 3:00 the cheerleaders will host a pep rally
- 6:15 the Volleyball team will host games with Ipswich.
Wednesday – Sept. 8th
-Students will be dressed as Athletes vs. Mathletes.
- Elementary will dress as Athletes
- The freshmen dress will have the girls dress as Dads, and the boys dress as Moms.
- School will be dismissed at 2:45 for in-service.
Thursday – Sept. 9th
- All students will be dressing in individual Decade wear: 1950’s – Juniors
1960’s – 6th & 7th Grades
1970’s – Sophomores
1980’s – Seniors
1990’s – Freshmen
2000’s – 8th Grade
The elementary classes will dress in Pajamas
- 7:00 the 2021 Emperor and Empress will be crowned at coronation in the gym.
- Empress candidates are Tailynn Bradford, Kaelie Keiser, and Mallory Wiley.
- Emperor candidates are Collin Bradberry, Dwight Kinney, Griffin Petersen,
Jesse Schall, and Jordan Schall.
- There will be a burning of the letters after coronation at the fairgrounds.
- everyone will be dressing in purple and gold.
– 7:45 Spirit Breakfast in the Multi-Purpose room
- Students will build parade floats in the morning.
- 1:00 – 31st Annual Olympic Games
- 2:15 parade line up in front of the school
– 2:30 parade down main street
- 7:00 Football Game with Stanley County
- 9:00 the JH/JV Football teams will play in the Gettysburg Jamboree.
- 10:00 the Volleyball team will be playing in the Philip Tournament.
The town merchants and school staff are again being challenged to show their spirit by participating in the annual window-decorating contest. They may use any form of media to create a message promoting the Charger Spirit. The windows will be judged on message, creativity, and the inclusion of a general Charger theme, or include all 3 fall sports (volleyball, cross country, and football). The student council members will judge the windows Thursday. Everyone is urged to participate in the fun and support the Chargers.
Homecoming week is sponsored by the Sully Buttes Student Council: Mallory Wiley, Griffin Petersen, Jordan Schall,Tailynn Bradford, Lydia Hill, Reese Voorhees, Saige Heath, Stevie Wittler, Logan Severson, Trichelle White, Payge Bakker, Sheridan Voorhees, and are led by faculty advisor Wanda Meyer.
Thursday, August 26, 2021
10:00 LF vs HSA
10:50 LF vs. SB
11:40 SB vs. HSA
Tuesday, August 24, 2021You can find the live stream @ http://jags.live/
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3. email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Friday, August 6, 2021August 9, 2021 Board Agenda
Thursday, July 8, 2021
July 12, 2021 Board Agenda
July 12, 2021 Budget Hearing Agenda
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
2021-22 Blunt School Supply List
2021-22 Onida School Supply List
Friday, June 11, 2021June 14, 2021 Board Agenda
Tuesday, May 18, 2021May 18, 2021 Special Board AgendaNext Page >